Pages

  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, December 5, 2011

New Items Added to Mary and Dyer

Happy Monday everyone! I have been the worst blogger lately... I've had a lot of things on my plate & actually just had surgery on Friday, so please keep me in your prayers for a speedy recovery!! I promise that there will be a lot of new outfit posts starting next week... I may even do a 30 day challenge to make up for how bad I've been recently!! :)

Anyhow, just wanted to share with you all 3 new products I added to MaryandDyer.com today.


^^ Also in Black/Silver and Red/Gold. A celeb favorite!


^^ I can't stress enough how gorgeous this necklace is in person. Can't wait to do an outfit post with it & wear it to a few holiday parties! It's so stunning! 



I have a ton of other new stuff coming in this week, so make sure that you keep checking back!! I can't thank you all enough for your support of Mary and Dyer

Hope that you all have a great week!

Blessings,
Kat
xoxo

P.S. Was just watching the infamous Dulce Candy talk about her new business venture on YouTube and she was wearing these earrings:



They look a lot like the 



14 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

I love the pearl cluster necklace! Beautiful!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Definitely ordering a Hamsa bracelet this week!!

Michelle said...

Saw the cluster necklace on Pinterest - it's GORGEOUS

Anonymous said...

beautiful new items

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

Gorgeous. I hope you get well soon :)

caise said...

I love those earrings!

MY 1ST SMASHBOX AND RIVER ISLAND GIVEAWAY! :-)

REBrown said...

The pearl cluster necklace is just gorgeous!

Whitney Alison said...

I'm such a sucker for Hamsa....I need that bracelet in my life.

Liesl said...

Those hoop earrings are lovely and do look a lot like Dulce Candy's!

Liesl :)

One Stiletto At A Time said...

The hamsa braclet is beautiful
http://onestilettoatatime.blogspot.com

Leelo said...

so pretty items! I love the Pearl Cluster Necklace Set. IT looks gorgeous!

Karo said...

wow! I love this ring! so cute :)
xoxo

Marie said...

I like the ring!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
International Giveaway: $100 Shopbop Gift Card
US/Canada Giveaway: Mikarose $50 Gift Card

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope you are feeling so much better. Gosh, you just keep adding gorge items in your store. I'm going crazy over them! I love the ring! :)

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you - Thanks for the comments! xoxox