Pages

  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Colorful Products Added to Mary and Dyer!

Hi Ladies!! Wanted to show you these cool products I added to MaryandDyer.com yesterday. The last few shipments have been all about sparkle, and this last one is all about color!! It is my personal favorite shipment so far because it is so fun and full of life! Tell me what you all think!






















Like I said, I am totally into all of the color and fun that these additions bring! I love the two toned 'You Were Meant for Me' Earrings. They are a great way to do the color block trend without going all of the way with it!!

Hope that you are all having a Happy 'Hump' Day & get a chance to check out MaryandDyer.com!

Blessings,
Kat
xoxox




17 comments:

Leelo said...

These all look sooooooo pretty!

Unknown said...

Love the colors, and the necklaces with pink super cute!!!

http://www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

Fakhra's said...

oh gosh wat a lovely collection, <3<3<3

Just Another Shopaholic said...

These are beautiful!!
Love the turquoise pieces!!

Anonymous said...

lovely additions

HeidiDee said...

Gorgeous! You make it difficult to remain within my budget ;)

http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

Hilliary Meisner said...

So pretty! I am loving the earrings and the first bracelets! I could stack them with my Yurmans for some color!

REBrown said...

I love all of these!

the creation of beauty is art. said...

These are all so beautiful. I am really loving the earrings!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

I love all of these new additions!! My favorite is the teal You Were Meant For Me Earrings! If you get a chance, check out my post about Christmas Dresses and let me know what you think! xox

www.thalovingtouch.blogspot.com

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Love the top bracelet!! So wonderful!! xx

Shoutforfood said...

wonderful collections.

The white cabbage said...

the bracelets are stunning!

ciao ave

come for a visit, and if you like sign as follower..I'll do back

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Great selection, I like these pieces of jewelry!
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Cosa mi metto???

Sandra said...

These are gorgeous, may need to save my pennies for some shopping!!!

Liesl said...

Those earrings are so fun...love all the colors!

Liesl :)

MissKait said...

omg all of those are so pretty.
i love the silver bracelet with the turquoise. so pretty!

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you - Thanks for the comments! xoxox